Design Intensives – Three Day Workshops
Autumn & Spring 2019
Join us for a three day / two night intensive workshop here in the Southern Highlands.
Surrounded by an abundance of blooms, we’ll cover off all the elements you need to know to jump in and start your own wedding and events floral design business.
This workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to make a career out of floristry, with a focus on wedding and event design.
We’ll cover off:
- Bouquet design
- Flower Crowns and delicate personal items
- Centrepiece and tablescapes
- Large scale installations
- Product sourcing and planning
- Business management
- Marketing tips
Join Kathleen and Katie in a fully immersive session, where we’ll nurture your love of flowers, your creativity and share all we’ve learned about building and growing a profitable floral design business.
We’re finalising the schedule for 2019. We’ll host one workshop in March and a second in September 2019. Both sessions will be held Monday – Wednesday inclusive. SPECIFIC DATES TBC – register your interest here.
Estimated cost $3500.
What is covered in your investment:
- Hands on design time
- Comprehensive instruction on most common wedding floral designs
- Access to more flowers than you could possibly dream of
- Professional photos of your designs, to use across your website and social media
- Professional headshots for use in your business
- Notebook, apron and snips
- Business Toolkit outlining concepts and how-to guides
- Plenty of time for open Q&As and discussion
- 1:1 time with us to talk through your challenges and questions
- Three nights accommodation, all meals and drinks as well as shuttle to and from the accommodation at the beginning and end of each design day
Maximum of 10 people will be able to participate in this workshop, with a minimum of six guests to conduct the workshop.