Weddings can be complicated - and expensive.
Leave the details and decisions to us and save some money with Wedding Essentials.
as seen in
who it's for
A Wedding Essentials package is perfect for couples who love our signature design style but don’t want much involvement in the process. After some basic direction at the start, they’re happy to leave the rest to us.
This option is ideal if you only need personal flowers (bouquets, buttonholes, corsages, flower crowns etc), table centrepieces and perhaps a few special items like a ceremony arrangement or standard garden arch. Order online, leave the design to us and you’ll save 15% off our regular wedding flower rates.
Wedding Essentials is not well suited for couples looking for a more collaborative design approach, specific flower types, require an in-person consultation or have more complex event set-ups. Instead, try our Full Service Design Experience.
how it works
Place your order online – simply choose the size and quantity of each item you need from the set Menu, describe your colour palette and include a reference photo of your preferred style. Leave the rest to us!
We’ll arrange your flowers using the best of what’s growing the week of your wedding, in your desired colour palette and style. Orders will be packed and available for pickup at our shop in the heart of Bowral. There is no minimum order amount and local delivery is available for an additional fee.
wedding essentials budget calculator
Use this calculator to help plan your wedding flowers. If you need delivery and set-up for any items, we’ll calculated this cost separately after we’ve received your formal order.
gather your order details
Once you know what you want from the Menu, take a few minutes to collect some other important information you’ll need to provide when you place your Online Order. These details will help us design your flowers in a way that best complements you and your style.
Wedding Day Details
- Bride’s height
- Bridesmaid’s dress colour
- Groom and groomsmen apparel (style and colour)
- Any flowers or colours we must avoid?
- Which floral design style appeals to you the most? Romantic, Wildflower, Traditional, Eclectic
- Ceremony & Reception Location(s)
- Table Type (round, rectangular, banquet)
- What adjectives describe you best?
- What is your wedding colour palette?
- What are the dominant colours you’d like to see in your bouquets and centrepieces?
Wedding Day Contact
- On your wedding day, who should we coordinate with? (name, phone, email)
- Find ONE photo you feel is a good visual reference for your wedding flowers (jpg format preferred).