Business & Design Intensive #forflorists
Join Kathleen for a four day / three night intensive workshop in the Southern Highlands.
Hosted at the beautiful Coach House in Bowral and surrounded by an abundance of blooms, we’ll cover off all the elements you need to know turn your love of into a full time career.
This workshop focuses on floral design for wedding and events with an emphasis on the business and marketing aspects of the industry.
In this four day intensive, we’ll cover off:
- Bouquet design
- Flower Crowns and delicate personal items
- Centrepiece and tablescapes
- Large scale installations
- Product sourcing and planning
- Business management
- Marketing tips
Join us in a fully immersive session, where we’ll nurture your love of flowers, your creativity and share all we’ve learned about building and growing a profitable floral design business.
Estimated cost $3500.
What is covered in your investment:
- Hands on design time
- Comprehensive instruction on most common wedding floral designs
- Access to more flowers than you could possibly dream of
- Professional photos of your designs, to use across your website and social media
- Professional headshots for use in your business
- Notebook, apron and snips
- Business Toolkit outlining concepts and how-to guides
- Plenty of time for open Q&As and discussion
- 1:1 time with us to talk through your challenges and questions
- Four nights accommodation, all meals and drinks
Maximum of eight participants, with a minimum of six guests to conduct the workshop.