WHAT IF YOU COULD
- Have complete CONFIDENCE in your approach to pricing
- Identify your “secret sauce” to quickly stand out from your competition
- Book better clients by focussing your time and effort in the RIGHT places
- Consistently get customers WITHOUT being the cheapest option
- Master your sales process to sell anything to anyone (it’s easier than you think!)
- Create designs YOU want…and stop taking on work you don’t even like
But today you’re feeling uncertain + overwhelmed.
Are you working hard but the results just aren’t coming?
I get it. Everyone makes it look so easy, creating beautiful designs for clients paying full price.
But you’re spinning your wheels, not sure where to focus your time and energy to land clients like that — or if they exist at all.
Are you posting to Instagram but not getting any leads? Is your website up and running but not generating orders?
Are you charging less and less because nothing else seems to be working?
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and completely lost.
I know, because that’s exactly how I used to feel. Thinking I was missing something, wondering how everyone else made it look so easy.
I'm here to help.
I’M KATHLEEN AND I CREATED THIS COURSE FOR FLORISTS JUST LIKE YOU.
Five years ago, I was in your shoes – trying to get my flower business off the ground and searching for answers to all my questions. But there were no answers.
Well, there are now! And they’re all laid out in my Business Masterclass — my seven-week, online roadmap to building your own profitable flower business.
It’s everything I’ve learned running TWO successful flower businesses, and from 10 years in fancy-pants corporate marketing jobs, rolled into one kick-ass online course.
It’s built exclusively for florists and I want YOU to have it.
"IT’S THE BEST INVESTMENT YOU’LL MAKE IN YOUR BUSINESS."
This program is unlike anything else on the market: it teaches you the fundamentals of business & marketing from someone who has been in your shoes. It was created by a florist, for florists.
What's included in my Business Masterclass?
"I WANT TO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR HELPING ME EARN A PROFIT – I’M NO LONGER AFRAID OF CHARGING FOR MY TIME."
"I now know, yes I am worth it – my expertise, my skills, my time & my health. It is all worth it! Your solutions are easy & I managed to send out 3 quotes over the weekend, which took not much time at all, and 2 have come back as accepted already! Making-Money-Monday’s have never been easier!"
– PAULA BROOMFIELD
Look inside my Business Masterclass.
An OVERVIEW OF THE PROGRAM
GET A LOOK BEHIND THE SCENES
My Business Masterclass is for you if:
- You own a floral design business – retail, everyday flowers, funerals, weddings, events, workshops, or growing flowers.
- You feel like you’re spinning your wheels and never getting anywhere. You want to know where to focus your energy to build your business.
- You’re tired of taking on any job just because you ‘need the money’. You want to connect with customers who see real value in what you do.
- You’re working around the clock but your bank account doesn’t reflect it. You know you can master the design side, you just need a roadmap to conquer all things business + marketing.
- You second-guess your approach to pricing. You know floral design is what your heart is called to do but you’re not sure how to build a long term business.
- You’re eager to learn and want to put your learning into action right away.
So how much does the program cost?
I wanted to build the course I desperately wished was available when I was starting out. A course this complete sells for $5,400, but…
+5 hours video content
7 weeks live training & Q&A
practical & effective worksheets
direct chat with Kathleen
private community to connect with other students
"I JUST WANTED TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU – I JUST SECURED MY BIGGEST EVER WEDDING!"
"But most importantly I am 100% confident that it's a profitable one."
– EMILY LAMBERT
Here’s what covered in my online course:
Read the Frequently Asked Questions
When I first started in this industry, I signed up to as many programs as I could – I did my formal certification, and have paid $$$ in workshops and live courses.
However, all those courses focus much more on the design and ‘how to flower’ side of things.
The reality is though, to be successful in this industry, you need to conquer the world of business + marketing, as well as refine your design skills.
That is precisely why I’ve created this course. To help you conquer the world of business + marketing and make it immediately actionable to you, as a floral designer.
The program covers key marketing topics like branding, identifying your ideal customer, and clearly defining your design offering.
I also hand over our exact approach to pricing that allows you to build a team, set up clear processes and grow to six figures as effortlessly as possible.
I completely understand that life gets busy and you have a lot on the go.
You will have lifetime access to this program’s materials (including the Guidebook PDF, live video replays, as well as the presentation materials).
So, you can come back to them as often as you like and revisit the concepts to match the ebb and flow of your business.
It will also help you get in the habit of working ON your business (as opposed to working IN your business). You’ll do this through weekly LIVE Training and LIVE Office Hours.
To get the most out of the course though, I do suggest participating LIVE – you’ll have direct access to Kathleen to ask her anything during the six-week program so jump in and take advantage.
You will have lifetime access to all the program materials! This means you can access the content for as long as you like – it’s yours forever.
The course is hosted within a private, paid online community called #ForFlorists. The $499 USD course fee includes 2 months free access to the community. You can extend your membership into the community for $27.99 USD per month after your first two free months. Or, you can choose to discontinue your membership – you will still have access to all the course materials through a Google Drive folder.
Guess what? I’m totally with you – we all have different learning styles.
Don’t fret, I’ve gotcha covered.
This six-week program is delivered through a range of resources:
- 100 page ‘how-to’ Guidebook that spells out the fundamental principles in detail. This is a PDF you can download to your computer or phone and refer back to at any time
- 6 x live training sessions – which will be recorded so you can watch anytime
- 6 x live Q&A sessions – which are also recorded so you can watch anytime
- Presentation slides from each live session are saved so you can review them in detail
- Online community (free access during the whole course) includes lots of handy tools and tips AND you get to connect directly with other florists who are sorting through the same challenges
We’ve put a huge amount of effort into making sure we cater to different learning styles and that the content is simple to digest in bite-size pieces. This way you can fit the course into what your schedule allows during the week.
No way Jose! We’ve made this course for Creatives – our brains have a particular way of processing information and, for many of us, math isn’t our forte.
Don’t stress, we’ll walk through the details together and the fundamental formula is so easy a third-grader could do it.
I completely understand the timing may not be right for you at the moment. You need to make the best decision for you and your business.
But I can tell you I wish this course existed when we first started our business – I would have avoided a lot of mistakes! It is one of the single best investments you will make in your business this year.
Most of our students earn the cost of the course back within just a few weeks. Plus, it provides clarity on where to focus your time and energy so you can stop second-guessing yourself and feel more confident.
We have students from all over the world participating in the program – the fundamental formulas, sales process, templates and tools all still apply no matter where you live.
As you know, Kathleen has deep experience across all areas of floristry. So, unlike other programs and courses, this one is specifically suited for florists who focus on areas beyond weddings and events.
During the program, Kathleen highlights examples specific to funerals, everyday flower deliveries, as well as workshops – plus she talks through how pricing works in each of these instances.
The platform we use to host the course charges your account in USD. Whether or not you are charged an international transaction fee will depend on what country you live in and what your personal bank account fees are. Check with your bank to confirm.