1 – 4 September 2020
Southern Highlands NSW
Join Kathleen for 4 days of flower magic.
Together, we’ll conquer the business of flowers.
Come experience one of Australia’s most magical landscapes and join Kathleen for four days of flower magic.
Surrounded by an abundance of blooms, armed with Kathleen’s ‘best of business know-how’, you’ll walk away feeling confident and energised, ready to take on the rest of the year with a renewed spirit.
The program will focus on exploring foam-free design, you’ll be able to connect with like-minded flower fairies and get personal time with Kathleen.
Space is limited to 10 flower fairies. Your investment includes all food, design, entertainment and accommodation costs are covered.
September 1 -4 2020, Southern Highlands NSW
Surrounded by an abundance of beautiful blooms, experience the freedom to explore your own design style while learning all the tips + tricks directly from Kathleen.
Connect, explore, learn.
We’ll gather together at one of Bowral’s most luxurious houses, with the option of a shared or single room. Food, drink, entertainment and more flowers than you can ever imagine will be at your fingertips. A few special surprises will be scattered throughout your stay. 💖
Included in your investment:
- Flowers. So many flowers.
- 1:1 time with Kathleen
- Hands-on design time – large scale installations #foamfree
- Hands-on design time – bouquets
- Tablescape + styling tips
- Hands-on design time, in your very own Oh Flora vessel (yours to keep)
- Round table discussion: becoming a better sales person
- Client Relationships: the ins and outs
- Marketing: learn how to attract better clients
- Open Q&A: Ask Kathleen anything
- Professional portfolio images, including your own head shot and ‘in action’ design scenarios
- Photography tutorial: learn how to take better photos on your phone
- Floral snips & apron (yours to keep)
- FREE access to my Business Masterclass (online course)
Shared Room: $3870
Own Room: $4370 [SOLD OUT]
Payment plans are available. Email me for more information.
It’s the perfect opportunity to connect to your creativity + learn more about the business of flowers. I’d love to have you join me on this journey.
Tuesday 1 September
- Check in (4:30pm)
- Welcome drinks
- Welcome dinner
Wednesday 2 September
- Design Demo – Bouquets
- Hands on Design Time – Bouquets
- Presentation: Attracting Better Clients / Marketing
- Discussion: Going Foam Free
- Design Time – Group Installation
- Photoshoot – Bouquets + Installation
Thursday 3 September
- Design Demo – Centrepieces
- Hands on Design Time – Centrepieces
- Presentation: Social Media, Photography
- Hands on Design Time – Tablescape
Friday 4 September
- Discussion + Q&A
- Pack Up + Depart (10am)