7 – 10 April 2020
Southern Highlands NSW
Conquer the business of flowers.
Experience 4 days of Autumnal goodness with Kathleen.
Immerse yourself in an abundance of blooms while Kathleen shares her infinitely practical business know-how.
We’ll talk pricing, design, and all the how-to’s for building the flower business of your dreams.
Attendees will get a copy of the #ForFlorists Business Masterclass guidebook and will have dedicated 1:1 time with Kathleen.
Together, we’ll create an abundant, large-scale floral installation and host our very own dinner parties.
A professional photographer will be on site to capture you in your element. We’ll set aside time for individual head shots which you’ll have access to, along with all the images from the workshop, for use in your own business portfolio.
All meals and refreshments will be provided and accommodation is included with your investment.
This event is capped at 10 attendees.
April 7 -10 2020, Southern Highlands NSW
A gathering of floral designers and flower lovers, coming together to learn about building sustainable businesses. And a relaxing 4-day Autumn retreat with Kathleen in the Southern Highlands, NSW.
Surrounded by an abundance of beautiful blooms, you’ll have the freedom to explore your own design style while learning all the tips + tricks from Kathleen.
Connect, explore, learn.
We’ll gather and stay in a big, beautiful house here in the Southern Highlands. You’ll have the option of a shared or single room (premium charge). Your investment includes all food and drinks, plus heaps of amazing blooms.
Included in your investment:
- An abundance of seasonal flowers and foliage to experiment with
- Hands-on designing with personal instruction from Kathleen – bouquets + table arrangements
- Premium Oh Flora compote vase (yours to keep)
- Bespoke botanical silk ribbons (yours to keep)
- Hands-on design time – large scale installations, tablescapes + bouquets
- Foam-free theory and practice: learn how to migrate towards foam-free installations and designs
- Business discussions: pricing how-to, learning to ‘sell like a boss’ and tips and tricks for generating more leads
- Business + design Q&A: Ask Kathleen anything
- Kathleen’s Business Masterclass guidebook
- 1 x welcome drinks, 3 x dinner, 3 x breakfast, 3 x lunch, plus additional refreshments and beverages
- Professional portfolio images, including your own head shot
- Floral snips & apron (yours to keep)
Shared Room: $3870
Own Room: $4370
Tuesday 7 April
- Check in (4:30pm)
- Welcome drinks
- Welcome dinner
Wednesday 8 April
- Design Demo – Bouquets
- Hands on Design Time – Bouquets
- Presentation: Pricing – How To + Q&A
- Discussion: Tips & Tricks for foam free installations
- Design Time – Group Installation
- Photoshoot – Bouquets + Installation
Thursday 9 April
- Design Demo – Centrepieces
- Hands on Design Time – Centrepieces
- Presentation: Social Media + Photography Tips & Tricks
- Hands on Design Time – Tablescape
Friday 10 April
- Discussion + Q&A
- Pack Up + Depart (10am)