Did you know your feeling of anxiety is actually caused by your thoughts?
It’s a simple idea: you feel anxious because you are thinking anxious thoughts.
So, you may be thinking some of these thoughts at the moment:
- I don’t know how long this is going to go on for
- Going outside the grocery store makes me anxious
- I’m getting zero inquiries
- Isolation with my stressed-out husband, homeschool 3 kids, and the climbing toddler is tough
- I’m worried about being unemployed and in debt
- I’m worried about keeping my parents safe
Here’s the real honest truth: all of these are optional thoughts — and they might be causing unnecessary, additional suffering.
We can’t control the current situation but we can control how we react to it, what we learn from it, how we grow from it. We are going to be changed people. Our business will change and have changed.
Your homework for today — play around with some different thoughts:
- I’m going to settle in for 12 weeks of this experience. This is my new normal for 12 full weeks.
- I have exactly the right amount of money.
- Good is going to come from this.
- I can do hard things.
- I am OK. My parents are OK.
Remember, we humans are an amazing species because we can control our own thinking. Try it out. Stay curious
Want more good stuff? Grab my Big Ass Folder of Free Shiz #ForFlorists.
Take your business to the next level and sign up for my 1:1 Coaching program.