If you wanna follow me on Instagram, go to https://www.instagram.com/littlebirdbloom/
Sign up for my FREE course here: http://girlbossbusiness.com/
In today’s podcast episode, I’m answering all your questions about pricing. I did a call out on Instagram over the weekend and here’s a snapshot of the questions I dive into today:
- If a bride asks you to set out name cards etc. would you price that as an additional cost? And how do you respond to their enquiry?
- Discounting for friends and family — I never know what’s appropriate?
- Include GST / don’t include GST if it’s still a hobby biz? How to deal?
- Do you change your pricing for holidays and for as long as wholesale prices increase?
- Should the price per each go down if the quantity goes up high enough?
- At what stage in the process do you give your client an estimate?
- How to explain pricing before quoting if you know other businesses will quote less?
- I use a pricing model I’m happy with, but still think I’m too expensive. New wholesaler?
- Did you raise prices for special occasions like Vday, Mother’s Day?
- Do flower crowns follow your same pricing model, or should they be more?
- How do you price for delivery within a certain km distance then outside of that area?
- When pricing a wedding / event are the sundries also calculated x 5?